This site does not knowingly seek or collect any personal information or data from persons under the age of 18.
Notice - Use of website by the subscriber constitutes the subscriber's express assent to the use of personal information collected by site.
COMPANY: This term and any applicable first-person pronouns (Us, We, Our, Ours, etc.) refer to YOU or USER: This term and any applicable second-person pronouns (Your, Yours, etc.) refer to you, as the user of the Site. This GDPR Policy applies to information We collect:
-On the Site(s) (including desktop and mobile versions);
- When You register for or use the Services;
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between You and Us; - When You interact with Our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those advertisements or applications include links to this GDPR Policy; and When You interact with the Services through third party social media platforms.
It does not apply to information collected by:
Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website or service operated by Us or any third party (including Our affiliates and subsidiaries); or any third party (including Our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible through the Site or the Services.
What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
Account related cookies
Login related cookies
Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
When any adult consumer signs-on as a member or subscriber of this site that consumer will be required to provide certain personal as well as demographic information which may include the subscriber's name, e-mail address, zip code, country, username, and password. This site collects any and all such information and includes it in its customer database.
If the site features or conducts any special events, special promotions or offers, contests or polls, a subscriber of the site may be asked to provide information in order to participate, if the subscriber voluntarily provides that information, all such information may be collected by the site and included in its customer database.
If a subscriber sends any personal communication or correspondence, by any means, to the site, or any of its employees, agents or representatives, the site may collect any information regarding that communication and include that information in its customer database.
By the subscriber's use of the site, the subscriber expressly agrees that the site may use any personal information that has been provided by the subscriber or that has been collected by the site about the subscriber for any purpose, including without limitation, technical, administration, research and development, customer administration, marketing, trading in personal data, age verification, promotional and advertising use by the site or third parties authorized to use the information by the site.
By the subscriber's use of the site, the subscriber expressly agrees that the site may, in its sole discretion share, disclose, transfer, rent, license or sell any of the personal information about subscribers that it has gathered or collected with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties.
Please note that personal information about a subscriber may be collected by a third-party web service provider that has an advertising banner or link on the site.
The site is not responsible or liable for the use of any information that a subscriber may provide, or that is gathered by third-party websites that have banner ads or links on the site. This site does not control, monitor or endorse the information gathering practices or privacy policies of any of those third-party websites.
Consistent with the policies set forth in this privacy statement, the site has adopted and implemented reasonable and technologically feasible procedures for maintaining the security, accuracy and integrity of all personal information relating to subscribers that is collected by the site.
All subscribers should consider any information provided to or collected by the site as non-confidential, and consequently the site assumes no liability or responsibility if any information relating to any subscriber is intercepted and/or used by an unintended recipient.
There may be occasions when a subscriber will be presented with special offers either from the operators of the site or from third-party service or content providers, which may include consent to receive e-mail solicitations, communications, newsletters, commercial advertising, or other promotional or special event materials (collectively referred to as "Offers").
"OPT-IN" -- Some offers may be presented to the subscriber with the option to express the subscriber’s preference by either clicking or entering "accept" (alternatively "yes") or "decline" (alternatively "no"). By selecting or clicking the "accept" or "yes" the subscriber indicates that the subscriber "OPTS-IN" to that offer and thereby agrees and assents that the subscriber's personal information and data may be disclosed to third-parties.
"OPT-OUT" -- Other offers may be presented with a pre-selected preference or choice. If the subscriber does not deselect the pre-selected preference of choice (i.e. "OPT-OUT" of the offer) then the site may transfer the subscriber's personal profile information to the third-party service or content provider making the offer. If the subscriber deselects the pre-selected preference then no personal information about the subscriber may be disclosed to any third-party service or content provider.
This site uses Google Analytics features based on Display Advertising (e.g., Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting). Using the Ads Settings, users can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
Each subscriber should carefully read each of the terms and conditions of membership of this site. By accepting membership to this site you are unconditionally accepting all of those terms and conditions. Some of those terms and conditions may also affect the right of this site to use information that it has gathered from subscribers.
A. Governing Law. This Agreement and all matters arising out of, or otherwise relating to, this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Nevada, excluding its conflict of law provisions. The sum of this paragraph is that any and all disputes must be, without exception, brought to court and litigated in Clark County, Nevada.
1. All parties to this Agreement agree that all actions or proceedings arising in connection with this Agreement or any services or business interactions between the parties that may be subject to this Agreement shall be tried and/or litigated exclusively in the state and federal courts located in Clark County, Nevada.
2. The parties agree to exclusive jurisdiction in, and only in, Clark County, Nevada.
3. The parties agree to exclusive venue in, and only in Clark County, Nevada.
4. The parties additionally agree that this choice of venue and forum is mandatory and not permissive in nature, thereby precluding any possibility of litigation between the parties with respect to, or arising out of, this Agreement in a jurisdiction other than that specified in this paragraph.
5. All parties hereby waive any right to assert the doctrine of forum non-conveniens or similar doctrines, or to object to venue with respect to any proceeding brought in accordance with this paragraph or with respect to any dispute under this Agreement whatsoever.
6. All parties stipulate that the state and federal courts located in Clark County, Nevada shall have personal jurisdiction over them for the purpose of litigating any dispute, controversy, or proceeding arising out of (or related to) this Agreement and/or the relationship between the parties contemplated thereby.
7. Each party hereby authorizes and accepts service of process sufficient for personal jurisdiction in any action against it, as contemplated by this paragraph by registered or certified mail, Federal Express, proof of delivery or return receipt requested, to the parties address for the giving of notices as set forth in this Agreement.
8. Any final judgment rendered against a party in any action or proceeding shall be conclusive as to the subject of such final judgment and may be enforced in other jurisdictions in any manner provided by law if such enforcement becomes necessary.